Our studios are now open for socially distanced rehearsals. Please read this information before making bookings.
Hours of operation
Monday – closed
Tuesday-Thursday – 11am – 11pm (11am-6pm Off peak rates)
Friday – 11am – 6pm (11am-6pm Off peak rates)
Saturday – Sunday 11am – 6pm (11am – 2pm Off peak rates)
We have limits on the number of people who can use studios at present. If these are exceeded, customers will be at risk and may be asked to move to a more expensive studio and pay the difference, or leave the premises if one is available. Sadly this is a leagal requirement.
The capacty of each studio is as follows
Studio 1 – 5 People
Studio 2 – 4 People
Studio 3 – 4 People
Studio 4 – 5 People
Studio 5 – 1 Person
Studio 6 – 6 People
Studio 7 – 7 People
Studio 8 – 6 People
Studio 9 – 4 People
Studio 10 – 3 People
Studio 14 – 4 People
Studio 15 – 4 People
Studio 16 – 6 People
Studio 17 – 4 People
Studio 18 – 4 People
Studio 19 – 3 People
Studio 20 – 1 Person
Studios have marking indicators so that customers can guage distances of 1 or 2 metres
Please note that we require all customers to comply with our covid19 safety policy – 28 June 2020
* Customers must not exceed the stated room capacity. Each studio has a sign displaying the capacity
* Customers must observe government social distancing recommendations
* Customers must observe the two person customer rule in reception
* Customers are requested to use sanitiser and wipes provided
* Customers are requested to not use public transport to attend the studio
* Customers must not attend the studios if they are unwell
* In the event of accident or injury, studio staff will not be able to assist customers but will call ambulances if required.
* Customers must not leave any items in studios.
* Customers must bring their own microphones where possible. These have been identified as a high covid risk. Microphones are available for purchase from £25.99 from reception
* Customers must observe the 2m distance in reception from studio staff, except for card payments
* Customers must notify the studio in the event that they suspect they have covid within 14 days of visiting the studio
* If customers leave any item in the studio, these will be safely disposed of unless customers can return immediately to collect.
* We request that customers remain in studio for the duration of the session
* We have a single customer policy for our three toilets.
– Female Toilets only one cubicle open
– Male Toilets Urinal only, use disabled toilet if cubicle required.
* No cash payments (we have no lower limit for card purchases)
* We request all customers to book in advance and pay on line where possible
* In room support for problems will only be possible where proper social distancing can be observed.
* Anyone displaying symptoms such as a persistant cough or visible temperature will be asked to leave immediately. We will not be taking temperature tests, but ask customers to use common sense.
* We will be waiving all cancellation fees for customers displaying covid symptoms. They will not be permitted to access the studios for a period of 14 days following such a cancellation.
* Storage at the studios will not be possible until the risk level is 1.
Please ensure that these are followed
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries