Two Dance Studios at Mill Hill Music Complex are available for hire.
Please read this Covid 19 info before bookingCovid19 precautions
Please note that we require all customers to comply with our covid19 safety policy – 28 June 2020
* Customers must not exceed the stated room capacity
* Customers must observe government social distancing recommendations
* Customers must observe the two person customer rule in reception
* Customers are requested to use sanitiser and wipes provided
* Customers using public transport are requested to sanitise their hands on arrival
* Customers must not attend the studios if they are unwell
* In the event of accident or injury, studio staff will not be able to assist customers but will call ambulances if required.
* Customers must not leave any items in studios.
* Customers must bring their own microphones where possible. Microphones are available for purchase from £25.99 from reception
* Customers must observe the 2m distance in reception from studio staff, except for card payments
* Customers must notify the studio in the event that they suspect they have covid within 14 days of visiting the studio
* If customers leave any item in the studio, these will be safely disposed of unless customers can return immediately to collect.
* We request that customers remain in studio for the duration of the session
* We have a single customer policy for our three toilets.
– Female Toilets only one cubicle open
– Male Toilets Urinal only, use disabled toilet if cubicle required.
* No cash payments (we have no lower limit for card purchases)
* We request all customers to pay on line where possible
* In room support for problems will only be possible where proper social distancing can be observed.
* Anyone displaying symptoms such as a persistant cough or visible temperature will be asked to leave immediately. We will not be taking temperature tests, but ask customers to use common sense.
* We will be waiving all cancellation fees for customers displaying covid symptoms. They will not be permitted to access the studios for a period of 14 days following such a cancellation.
* Storage at the studios will not be possible until the risk level is 1.
Please ensure that these are followed
Mill Hill Music Complex houses 18 multi purpose studios. These studios are multifaceted and range from Rehearsal studios; Recording studios; Film and Photography studios; Dance and Fitness studio’s as well as 2 Instrument room studios.
With each studio you can hire any additional instruments or equipment you need. We even have engineers on site and can get Support Crews for your filming projects. We work with Hire Companies to provide you with a full back up of services should you need it.
The atmosphere is electric. Everyone is buzzed: both staff and customers. As with a lot of other people, you will discover your favourite studio and grow to call Mill Hill Music Complex home.
Dance Studio 14 Specifications
- Dimensions – 26′ X 16′
- Studio grade sprung Harlequin dance floor
- Double height Ballet barres
- 800 Watt PA system with docking station for MP3 player and iPOD.
Ideal for choreography for vocal groups and dancers, private dance practice and tuition.
Also available for hire for Yoga, Pilates and other similar groups.
Price – £12 per hour all times
Dance Studio 15 Specifications
- Dimensions – 26′ X 16′
- Pristine full length mirrors
- Ideal for 6-10 people
- Gigrack 250 Watt PA with connector for phone/iPad etc
Studio 15 is a Multi Purpose Fitness & Dance studio and thus ideal for Yoga, Pilates and Drama
All times £12 per hour
Call 020 8906 9991 for bookings and enquiries regarding private studio hire
Email enquiries to email@example.com