Two Dance Studios at Mill Hill Music Complex are available for hire.
National Lockdown – Studios reopening 11th Jan
We are writing to let you know that we now have approval to reopen the studios. We will be reopening from Monday 11th January. The culture secretary Oliver Dowden has stated “You should work from home unless you can’t – exemptions include for training and rehearsal of performances, recording studios and film & TV production”. This exemption only applies to artists involved in renumeration generating work. It does not apply to social bookings.
Now we have this clarification, we are performing a full review of our risk assessment of our covid secure procedures. Clearly with one in thirty people testing positive, it is vital that everyone takes utmost care and follows the rules.
Reception will be closed until 10am on the Monday 11th, so if you have any queries please send them via email to email@example.com. In the meantime, due to the situation, if a refund is required, this may take some time to process and we request that all customers agree to defer sessions to a future date if possible.
Bookings may now be made online at our website CLICK HERE TO BOOK
If you have deferred a booking or wish to change the date of a booking please email us at the above email address.
Please note the following points
1. As we are currently running the studios with a much reduced staff pattern, we ask customers to book as early as possible as we will be closing the studios at 6pm if there are no evening shift bookings by 4pm of that day, so please book before 4pm, preferably the day before so we can organise staff.
2. Band illness. We ask all customers to not attend any session if they feel ill, have been asked to isolate or have a raised temperature. Any booking cancelled at the last minute due to illness will be rescheduled at no cost or fully refunded, so long as we are informed prior to the start of the session.
3. If any band member becomes unwell during a session, we ask the band to notify us by phone and if possible leave immediately, without visiting reception. Unused hours will be credited or refunded.
4. We ask all customers to wear facemasks and use provided hand sanitisers provided in all public areas. Please use facemasks and sanitise hands when using bathroom facilities.
5. Please do not congregate or socialise in the public areas of the studio and maintain a 2m social distance at all times where possible.
We recognise how important our services are to customers.
We thank all customers for your support and patience over the last year. We hope you are all safe and look forward to a time when we can all rehearse, record, perform and enjoy music as music should be enjoyed.
Please note there will be no staff in reception to answer enquiries at present.
We will be in touch soon.
Rog and all of the team at Mill Hill Music Complex
Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for regular updates
Please read this Covid 19 info before scrolling down page to book
Covid 19 Tier 4 regulations for Dance Studios
We can host dance exams, education related activities, classes with social distancing, professional activity and single household sessions.
Book studio 14
Book Studio 15
The culture secretary Oliver Dowden made the announcement yesterday. Mr Dowden said “”Arts venues are places of work, so people can come into them for work, if it cannot be undertaken from home. This includes rehearsals and performance. Audiences are not permitted.”
Please use our online booking system to book and please confirm that your rehearsal is associated with professional work. We understand that this description means that if you need rehearsal space to prepare for fee earning performances or maintain a professional level of technical capability then rehearsal is allowed. If you are preparing for recordings, making Youtube events, rehearsing for paid gigs post lockdown, rehearsing for promotional activities, putting together a showreel etc, then these are permitted activities.
If your rehearsal is purely for leisure purposes, unfortunately we cannot take bookings at this time. We ask for all customers to respect the regulations.
Please wear facemasks in public facing areas and use sanitisers and wipes as provided in all studios. Please do not attend the studios if you have any symptoms of covid or are isolating.
We will keep you updated if there are any changes to these rules. It may be necessary to vary our hours of operation, based on demand.
Please book via our online booking system.
Please note that we require all customers to comply with our covid19 safety policy – 28 June 2020
* Customers must not exceed the stated room capacity
* Customers must observe government social distancing recommendations
* Customers must observe the two person customer rule in reception
* Customers are requested to use sanitiser and wipes provided
* Customers using public transport are requested to sanitise their hands on arrival
* Customers must not attend the studios if they are unwell
* In the event of accident or injury, studio staff will not be able to assist customers but will call ambulances if required.
* Customers must not leave any items in studios.
* Customers must bring their own microphones where possible. Microphones are available for purchase from £25.99 from reception
* Customers must observe the 2m distance in reception from studio staff, except for card payments
* Customers must notify the studio in the event that they suspect they have covid within 14 days of visiting the studio
* If customers leave any item in the studio, these will be safely disposed of unless customers can return immediately to collect.
* We request that customers remain in studio for the duration of the session
* We have a single customer policy for our three toilets.
– Female Toilets only one cubicle open
– Male Toilets Urinal only, use disabled toilet if cubicle required.
* No cash payments (we have no lower limit for card purchases)
* We request all customers to pay on line where possible
* In room support for problems will only be possible where proper social distancing can be observed.
* Anyone displaying symptoms such as a persistant cough or visible temperature will be asked to leave immediately. We will not be taking temperature tests, but ask customers to use common sense.
* We will be waiving all cancellation fees for customers displaying covid symptoms. They will not be permitted to access the studios for a period of 14 days following such a cancellation.
* Storage at the studios will not be possible until the risk level is 1.
Please ensure that these are followed
Mill Hill Music Complex houses 18 multi purpose studios. These studios are multifaceted and range from Rehearsal studios; Recording studios; Film and Photography studios; Dance and Fitness studio’s as well as 2 Instrument room studios.
With each studio you can hire any additional instruments or equipment you need. We even have engineers on site and can get Support Crews for your filming projects. We work with Hire Companies to provide you with a full back up of services should you need it.
The atmosphere is electric. Everyone is buzzed: both staff and customers. As with a lot of other people, you will discover your favourite studio and grow to call Mill Hill Music Complex home.
Dance Studio 14 Specifications
- Dimensions – 26′ X 16′
- Studio grade sprung Harlequin dance floor
- Double height Ballet barres
- 800 Watt PA system with docking station for MP3 player and iPOD.
Ideal for choreography for vocal groups and dancers, private dance practice and tuition.
Also available for hire for Yoga, Pilates and other similar groups.
Price – £12 per hour all times
Dance Studio 15 Specifications
- Dimensions – 26′ X 16′
- Pristine full length mirrors
- Ideal for 6-10 people
- Gigrack 250 Watt PA with connector for phone/iPad etc
Studio 15 is a Multi Purpose Fitness & Dance studio and thus ideal for Yoga, Pilates and Drama
All times £12 per hour
Call 020 8906 9991 for bookings and enquiries regarding private studio hire
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org